Friday, June 29, 2012

Some People

Today I was at the boys awards ceremony for their basketball camp this week and an older woman came up to me and told me I was a selfish pig and walked away.Next she came back over and said she hopes that my children die. Finally before she walked away I asked why. Her response" Some people can't have children and it is not fair that you get 5 of them.(she doesn't know and will never know it is twins). I politely said to her I understand where you are coming from but please do not say such rude and hurtful things about me and my children. SHEESHHHHHH People. Next a lady told me I was going to pop. She offered to take me to the hospital. Do I look that pregnant? Maybe it is just the Friday hormones! 4 more days then by by Cali under August 7th!!!!! YEA!!!
Have a Fantastic Friday Night!!!!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment