Monday, June 18, 2012

The Families Have Been Told!


We told everyone yesterday! We went to my SIL for father's day lunch with DH's family and the kids gave him the gift! We got him a shirt that said grandpa to be of twins due jan 2013!He opened it then looked and me then at DH then back at me. Then he said I am going to be a grandpa of twins! It was very cute and DH's family was thrilled and so excited for us! Of course me and my MIL both start crying!  Then my family. We had everyone over for dinner. Same gift for him. I gave him the gift and and sat next to him and watched him open it. He opened it and said you have got to be kidding. Katie that is great. I am so excited congrats! My mom is going what what! He turned the shirt around and my mom goes."I am going to be a grandma of a 2nd set of twins! (My older sister has twins)! So both families are very excited for us and can't wait! 
Hope everyone had a great day!
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment