Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hi!

Hi! My name is Katie! I am 32 years old. I am married to David. We have 4 amazing children! Benjamin Daniel was born on November 11th 2005. He is 6 years old and just finished 1st grade! Our 2nd child is Levi Samuel he was born on April 23rd 2007 and is 5. He is starting Kindergarten in the fall. Our 3rd is Noah Ryan. Noah was born on June 6th 2009 and just turned 3! He will be starting pre-school in the fall! Last our baby right now is Mia Paige. She was born on August 20th 20011 and is almost 10 months old! I am a stay at home mom and absolutely love it! We are also expecting identical twins due January 6th 2013. It was a complete shock as we thought we would be done after 4 but we are having 5 and 6! We are thrilled! Thanks for joining us on this crazy ride!


XOXO,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! This sounds like a fun life. I love kids :)

    www.s000la.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete