Thursday, December 6, 2012

One Month to Go

As I woke up this morning David was not next to me. I figured that I was taking up to much of the bed so we went to sleep else where. We have a camera in Mia's room by out bed so I check that and no Mia. So I turned the TV on and relaxed and around 7:00 I hear 10 feet walking into my room signing!!! Only one more month to go, only one more month to go, less 31 days until we meet Eden and Ilana, only one more month to go!! Gosh I have the absolute best husband and kids! I was so excited when it finally clicked that I am almost done with my last pregnancy. So then I got breakfast in bed and we had a cuddle session. David took the boys to school and me and Mia continued a cuddle session until we both fell asleep again. I am so excited for the next month. So much could and will happen. 4 weeks and 3 days left at the most until they are in out arms!!! I am getting so excited!! 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment