Sunday, December 2, 2012

35 Weeks!

How far along? 35 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 90lbs! That would be 45lbs per baby!
Maternity clothes? Yes! All maternity.
Stretch marks? Yes, lots more this pregnancy. But I do have some from my previous 4.
Sleep: I have been sleeping not so well lately. Very active babies.
Best moment this week: Feeling the girls so much!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Nothing
Movement: Yes! Tons!
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing so far
Have you started to show yet: Oh Yes!
Gender: 2 girls!
Names:Ilana Claire and Eden Alyssa 
Labor Signs:  Yes, had some contractions the past few days!
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom:Enjoy Life, it goes by way to quickly.
Looking forward to:My appointment tomorrow!
 
**I have LESS than 5 weeks until I meet the girls! That is crazy and insane and I can't believe it. 
 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment