Friday, November 16, 2012

Ready?

So Today one of my friends called me and said. Are you ready? I of course being myself said ready for what. She goes ready for the girls to come. It will be here before you know it. Then it sank in. Are we actually ready for Eden and Ilana to come into the world. Is everything set to how we want it to be and is everything in it's place. Do I know what to do when my water breaks. Where my kids will go? Is my hospital bag packed? I then after thinking about all of this and my friend going Katie....Katie,KATIE. I then with all the confidence I had said"Yes we are ready" So It's settled. We are ready for the girlies. Everything is perfect. Now the girls have to just decide when they want to come. I am due in 51 days. 51. That is less than 2 months. 7 weeks about. We are ready and set and can't wait to go. Enjoy your Friday!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment