Monday, November 12, 2012

32 Week Appointment

Today I had my 32 week appointment.Now I have appointments every single week! Yea!

So I have gained 80lbs in a total of 32 weeks. I can't wait to start running again! I want to lose this baby weight FAST!!!

So Mia was lucky enough to get to see her sisters.She loved every minute of it!

Eden was very shy today and is weighing 4lbs 1oz and her heartbeat was 163. She is measuring perfect!

Ilana was active today and is weighing 13lbs 14oz and her heartbeat was 168. She is also measuring right on track!

My doctor said that I am looking great and is loving how well I am doing! She told me and I have been such a trooper and I am growing beautifully! 8 short weeks and I will get to meet these two beautiful little ladies! It is crazy that it is less than 2 months. Less than 60 days! AHHHH!!!!

Hope your day was great! Seeing the girls made it perfect!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment