Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wedding of Carli and Drew!

Carli and Drew's Wedding was outstanding! I had a blast even though I am 26 weeks and hugeo mungo as my lovely bride put it! Everything was done with such pride, etiquette and fashion. They hand made most things. It was a beautiful fall time wedding with all of their friends who love them very much. I was so excited that I could be part of their wedding and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. They are the sweetest couple and I am so happy they are finally married and are going to be living super duper close to us! They already have told us they will babysit! They made all the guests feel welcomed and wanted there! It was a perfect wedding and I loved every minute of it!
Congrats Carli and Drew!
We love you all the way to NYU and back(no leaving us again Drew!)
Katie and David

No comments:

Post a Comment