Friday, September 14, 2012

Life Has Been Crazy!

First off I am super sorry I have been such a bad poster this week!
Second week of school has been kicking my butt!
Let's See..... Where to start!
Ben-Ben is doing fantastic in 2nd grade! We had meet the teacher night last night for him and he has an amazing teacher. He is already learned so much and everyday when we pick him up he has something new to tell us! 
Levi-Levi is loving Kindergarten. He has been so eager and ready to go every morning ! I love that! He has a fantastic teacher as well and I am so lucky and glad he is loving it!
Noah-Noah is is pre-school MWF and wishes he could go everyday. He is Mr. Independent lately which I think it great! He is loving school right now. 
Mia-Mia is staying home with Mommy! Everyday all day! She just giggles a laughs all day long! she is almost walking which is so exciting! She is developing as a person and it so cool to see!
Eden and Jenna-My girlies are soooooooooooooo active! My gosh! They never stop! If it is not one than it is the other! But I am loving it!
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
XOXO,
David,Katie,Benjamin,Levi,Noah,Mia,Eden,and Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment